0:00-0:24 - Guitar Intro
0:25-0:30 - You've got this feeling that you found
0:31-0:40 - You get the feeling when you come down
0:41-0:48 - Another day in the same damn town
0:49-0:56 - To sick and tired to look around
0:57-1:09 - Don't you worry, you're beautiful
1:10-1:17 - Don't you worry, we've all been there before
1:18-1:27 - Where you are, where you are
1:28-1:33 - With your fears on fire and a wild desire
1:34-1:36 - With your run so fast but you cant take flight
1:37-1:41 - And are you alright cos' I don't think that you're fine
1:42-1:45 - And just as she smiled a tear fell from her eye and she said
1:46-1:48 - I'm an excellent mother
1:48-1:51 - But i can't provide a father
1:51-1:56 - I won't talk about your flaws cos' i am too important
1:57-2:01 - I am too important
2:02-2:12 - There are no words that i could write or rehearse
2:13-2:22 - I don't know how you sound, i don't know how you work
2:23-2:31 - How you work
2:32-2:34 - I tried to use armour
2:34-2:37 - But i was on the warfront
2:37-2:42 - You are a terrible man, you pulled a terrible stunt
2:43-2:48 - You pulled a terrible stunt...
2:49-3:07 - Ohhh's...
3:08-3:11 - I didn't say anything cos no one talks about it
3:11-3:18 - We're all just too important to realise our flaws
3:19-3:24 - Ohh's
3:24-3:29 - I didn't say anything cos no one talks about it
3:29-3:39 - We're all just too important to realise our flaws....
3:40-4:01 - Guitar instrumental
These time codes show the time and how long each line of the song is to give us an estimate of how many different shots there will need to be and when the shots will be changing, as some will be longer than others.
Good, now develop this by adding images of how the sections will 'look' visually different - get found images to show what will happen at the different times recorded.
ReplyDeleteWT C