Florence and the Machine
This is the front side of Florence and the machine's album cover, I did try and obtain an image of the track list on the back but it wasn't available on google. Because of this I improvised and created my own version of the track list. I chose this specific artist to replicate because i liked the use of lighting. However since the lighting studio was available i had to use iPhone flashlights, because this didn't have the desired effect I edited using photoshop.
This is before and afters of adjusting the contrast, saturation and exposure. Because the original photo (far left) was very dark i changed the temperature on the image so it was slightly tinted yellow and pink. I did this so it was more like the actual album cover and would therefore make would make it easier to layer me on top of it.
Specific parts of the original image had to be incorporated with my copy because my body position wasn't exactly the same as Florence's. For example i used her right arm and edited it to look like mine, I also did this
Specific parts of the original image had to be incorporated with my copy because my body position wasn't exactly the same as Florence's. For example i used her right arm and edited it to look like mine, I also did this
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment